Bees Ink has a highly motivated team who work together on projects and events enhancing the reputation of the companies with which it works. Each of us brings our own expertise to the team and our clients are always assured of efficient and effective results.
Combining a distinctive blend of experience, expertise and commitment, Bees Ink is uniquely resourced to position its clients at the leading edge of their markets.
The Company’s core services are tailored to meet the client’s individual strategic and budget requirements:
- Corporate Clothing and Gifts
- PR & Communications (internal & external corporate affairs).
- Graphic Design
- Brand Campaigns.
- Event Management & Promotions (Corporate Launches, Community Events, Sports Days, Long Service Awards, Conferencing etc.)
- Marketing Publications (Videos, Brochures, Annual Reports, Employee Newsletters, etc.)
Bees Ink’s partners are passionate about Social Investment and have considerable experience and understanding of the challenges faced in our local communities through the following involvement:
- Managed frontline PR for the CSI projects at several major corporates for example, Richards Bay Minerals.
- Serving on the management committees of Amangwe Village
- Being a member of the organizing committees of the SANCA Annual Walk and the CANSA Tea/Lunch on the Terrace
Bees Ink prides itself on consistently exceeding clients’ expectations while maintaining the highest standards of integrity. Our clients include
- IMLS (International Mining Logistic Services)
- Mhlathuze Water
- Mondi Richards Bay and Merebank
- Pongola City Shopping Centre
- Richards Bay Coal Terminal (RBCT)
- Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ)
- Richards Bay Minerals (RBM)
- Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA)
- uMhlathuze Municipality
- Uthungulu Community Foundation
- Uthungulu Municipality
Bees Ink is a certified BEE contributor: Level 4 - View Certificate